Here are some of the community organizations in and around New Bloomfield.
- Wednesdays at ONE ~ Enjoy playing games and meeting new friends? Join the Wednesdays at ONE group from 1pm to 4pm at Bank Star One Community Room the second Wednesday of each month.
- New Bloomfield XYZ Club ~ Meets at the Bank Star One Community Room the third Thursday of each month at 1:00pm.
- New Bloomfield Area Civic Association ~ For more information click HERE.
- New Bloomfield Farmer's Market Every Saturday from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. from April through September in the lot across from New Bloomfield Elementary School on Redwod Drive. Follow the Market on Facebook to see what's available https://www.facebook.com/newbloomfieldmofarmersmarket/
- New Bloomfield Education Foundation ~ For more information visit their website.
New Bloomfield Alumni Association ~ For more information contact Susie (Clark) Hinrichs at PO Box 43, New Bloomfield, MO 65063.
- New Bloomfield Area Historical Society ~ The Historical Society Museum is open Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. You can make arrangements to bring your group on another day, too.
The exhibits change periodically so it's fun to go again to see what's new. For more information visit its website. The website has school class pictures going back as far as 1906, all sorts of local maps and information about New Bloomfield and the surrounding communities.
- New Bloomfield Girl Scouts ~ For more information contact Dee Nichols at 573-680-4439.
- Mid MO Saddle Club ~ For more information visit its website.
- New Bloomfield Lions Club ~ Meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. For member information contact Robert Claypool at 573-491-3346.
- New Bloomfield 4-H ~ Open to youth ages 5-18. For information call Steve Hartman at 573-491-3598.
- Callaway County Senior Center ~ There's always something going on at the senior center. For information on all the activities, call the center at 573-642-2458.
- Callaway County Historical Society ~ The Kingdom of Callaway Historical Society is a repository to archive the history of Callaway County and is operated solely with volunteers.
The museum on Court Street in Fulton is open Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on the third Saturday of each month from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Admission is free. For more information visit its website. The website has some interesting information about New Bloomfield, Guthrie and Holts Summit.
- Holts Summit Soup Kitchen ~ Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 to 6:30 pm at the Holts Summit Civic Center at 282 South Greenway Drive.
- Follow the Soup Kitchen on Facebook to see the menus https://www.facebook.com/HoltsSummitSoupKitchen/